Common Physical Quantities
- cross-sectional area
Scientific method is derived from systematic observation, experimentation and analysis and partly from human imagination and creativity. Suggested of Scientific Method:
- You notice or observe certain phenomenon or occurence
- Based on what you observed, you might have questions that you want an answer to. That’s when you decide to formulate a hypothesis and perform an experiment to find out more.
- Formulating a hypothesis
- A smart guess of the trend based on your observation.
- You carry out the experiment to collect data by identifying independent variable, dependent variable and controlled variables.
- This is where you either accept or reject the hypothesis based on the data collected from the experimenting stage.